Damper Design & Manufacturing
ProcessBarron is a leader in air system damper design and manufacturing, with all of our air and material handling products proudly made in the U.S. at our facilities. Our skilled craftsmen manufacture and assemble a full inventory of dampers and related equipment like fan inlets, outlets, isolation valves and actuators (electric, pneumatic, hydraulic, and manual gear) in-house for all industrial and utility applications.
Our extensive inventory of dampers includes:
- Louver Damper: Opposed blade, parallel blade
- Butterfly Damper: Round, square, or rectangular blades
- Vortex Vane Damper: Counter levered blade, counter levered blade with integral inlet cone, center hub
- Diverter Damper: Flow diverter dampers – process & heat recovery applications
- Slide Gate Damper: Guillotine damper – low leakage, zero leakage
- Stack Damper: Stack Cap Damper – provides near zero leakage when closed providing near zero lea
A variety of custom-designed dampers for many applications are available, built according to customer specifications of pressure, temperature, airflow regulation, and other critical operational requirements. Technical assistance is provided through our sales and engineering department for support in generating specifications for procurement of specialized dampers.
Additionally, we possess the in-house technical expertise to manufacture dampers in highly corrosive and elevated temperature environments. Field crews are also available for complete installation and start-up of equipment, on-site inspections and a detailed evaluation of your current damper problems and needs.
Turn to ProcessBarron when looking for one of the best damper manufacturers in the world. Contact us today.