Originally founded in 2008 as Field Services, LLC, Fred and Carissa Little created a company that embodied the fundamental practices of precision maintenance. From the beginning, this company was formed to address the industry’s need for practitioners of precision and readiness for reliability. Collectively, the team’s experience spans over 100 years of maintaining precision rotating equipment and is committed to providing continuous improvement, quality service and technical assistance to customers.
In 2016, ProcessBarron acquired Field Service, LLC’s assets, creating what is now ProcessBarron’s Precision Field Service division. The fundamentals that Field Services, LLC were founded on are upheld in our continued success in reliability and customer satisfaction.
- Founded in 2008
- Headquartered in Stevenson, AL
- Over 50 sales reps throughout the U.S., Canada and Latin America
- Precision maintenance trained technicians
- MSHA trained
- Full-line machine shop
- Fabrication facility
- US patented expansion joint concept and design
- Unrivalled precision field tooling