Efficient and Durable Industrial Fans
Thousands of customers have trusted ProcessBarron to design, fabricate, repair, rebuild and upgrade their industrial centrifugal fans, fan rotors, and complicated structural support. With production facilities in Alabama, we offer turnkey industrial fan solutions from design and fabrication to installation and commissioning.
Our rugged industrial fans are designed for longevity and efficiency in air, gases, dust and materials handling applications and are fabricated from materials including Hastelloy, ASTM 36, high strength carbon steels – A514/A517 and exotic alloys to endure long-lasting use in high temperature, high pressure, corrosive environments.
Common mechanical draft fan accessories/options include:
- Flanged inlets & outlets
- Access doors
- Shaft, bearing, & belt guards
- Spark resistant construction
- Extended life bearings
- Special coatings
- Silencers & insulation
ProcessBarron’s centrifugal fan design evaluation includes assessment of temperature, abrasion, corrosion, stress, and harmonics to generate the most efficient, economical, and productive centrifugal fan design for your application.
Additional centrifugal fan services include:
- Finite element analysis for stress analysis of rotors using ANSYS software.
- Centrifugal fan drawings provided in a CAD format for easy import into existing customer electronic drawings.
- ANSYS CFX – Fluent computational fluid dynamics to analyze and accurately predict fan performance.
- Modal analysis to determine natural frequencies of the as-built rotor to prevent resonance problems and premature failures.
- Rigorous testing and quality checks for proper rotating assembly operation, rotor resonance properties, and overall fan performance.
- Balance all rotating assemblies to ANSI (American National Standards Institute) Standard S2.19, Grade 6.3.
- All rotating assemblies welded to AWS (American Welding Society) Standard D14.6 “The Specification for Welding of Rotating Elements of Equipment.”
- All new industrial fans are performance rated and calculated in accordance with AMCA (Air Movement and Control Association) Standard 210-07 Laboratory Methods of Testing Fans for Aerodynamic Performance Rating / ASHRAE Standard 51
Our industrial fan repair, rebuild, upgrade and retrofit services can provide years of additional fan service. Learn more about our full range of field and technical services, or call our 24-hour hotline at 800-226-3267 for emergency repair services.