Extending Equipment Life
ProcessBarron’s quality control and engineering departments focus on your system’s maintenance to predict future performance issues in order to prevent system failures and unplanned outages.
In addition to scheduled preventive maintenance services, we maintain extensive inventories of replacement parts such as hubs, shafts, and wear materials for centrifugal fans, and materials handling equipment components needed in order to maintain fast repair turn times.
With thorough testing of fans (vibration analysis, fan balancing), draft systems (installation integrity, finite element analysis), and materials handling equipment, we fully document your system’s efficiencies and make clear recommendations for modifications or upgrades – reducing long term maintenance costs.
ProcessBarron offers scheduled and on-demand maintenance for:
- Centrifugal Mechanical Draft Fans (ID, FD & Primary Air)
- Fan Housings, Shafts, Hubs, and Bearings
- Dampers & Expansion Joints
- Flow Control Actuators
- Kiln Seals
- Mechanical Dust Collectors
- Drag Chain, Screw & Belt Conveyors
- Underpile Reclaimers
- Live Bottom Screw Bins
- Ash Conditioners & Unloaders
- Double Dump Valves & Rotary Airlock Valves
- Draft System Ductwork & Stacks
- Access Doors and Air Handling Accessories
By implementing regularly scheduled preventive equipment maintenance, ProcessBarron can ensure that your air handling and materials handling equipment performs properly for years to come. We offer technical upgrades and routing shutdown equipment maintenance service on existing equipment.