A Reliable Brake Solution To Safely Stop, Lock, and Protect Your Parallel Fan Systems
SafeTBrake is a first-of-its-kind rotor-locking device that can bring your industrial fan to a full stop in under 1 minute. This brake system is ideal for groups of fans behind a baghouse or electrostatic precipitator (ESP) and other industrial fans that operate in parallel.
SafeTBrake is a reliable solution that provides a safe and secure maintenance environment for personnel.
Minimize maintenance downtime by eliminating long cost-downs with SafeTBrake. And your fan won’t start moving again until you are ready and will never reverse motion.
Safety, Protection, and Convenience
- Dual-disc brake system for dynamic stopping and holding
- High-energy brake discs with an air-applied brake caliper on each
- 30-second stop time from 900 rpm using 50 psi air pressure
- Eliminates free-spinning and engaging the motor in reverse to protect workers and eliminate damage to bearings, coupling, and shaft.
- Control package includes a manual On/Off push button switch and an integrated safety switch brake engagement when the motor is energized.
Compatible Fan Systems
SafeTBrake is compatible with industrial fan systems, including:
- Airfoil Fans
- Forward Curved Fans
- Backward Curved Fans
- Backward Inclined Fans
- Radial Blade Fans
- Radial Tip Fans
Learn More About SafeTBrake
SafeTBrake is essential for safe and efficient industrial fan repair. Contact us to learn more about this innovative new product or ProcessBarron’s industry-leading emergency repair services.