Efficient and Durable Industrial Fans
Thousands of customers have trusted ProcessBarron to design, fabricate, repair, rebuild and upgrade their industrial centrifugal fans, fan rotors, and the many other complicated fan components for over 40 years. With over 150,00 square feet of manufacturing facilities across Alabama, our experts offer comprehensive industrial fan solutions from design and fabrication to installation and maintenance to highly technical inspections, balancing, and retrofitting — all to enable your systems to operate at optimal levels.
Are You Concerned About Industrial Fan Failure In Your Facility?
Centrifugal Fan Device Services
Our rugged fans are designed for longevity and efficiency in air, gasses, dust, and materials handling applications. We fabricate our fans from the highest quality materials, including Hastelloy, ASTM 36, high strength carbon steels – A514/A517, and exotic alloys that endure long-lasting use in high temperature, high pressure, corrosive environments.
Common accessories and options include:
- Flanged inlets & outlets
- Access doors
- Shaft, bearing, & belt guards
- Spark resistant construction
- Extended life bearings
- Special coatings
- Silencers & insulation
ProcessBarron’s centrifugal fan design evaluation includes a complete system assessment of temperature, abrasion, corrosion, stress, and harmonics. Our goal is to generate the most efficient, economical, and productive design for your application.
ProcessBarron and SouthernField provide centrifugal fan design and industrial fan repair and maintenance for several types of fans, including:
- Airfoil Fans: Our rugged airfoil fans are designed for longevity and efficiency in air, gases, dust, and material handling applications, and include specialized features to provide superior resistance to abrasion and wear.
- Forward Curved Fans: ProcessBarron’s forward curved fans are designed with two points of peak pressure generation. All mechanical draft fans are rigorously tested and quality checked for proper rotating assembly operation, rotor resonance properties, and overall performance.
- Backward Curved Fans: Our backward curved fans are highly efficient and long-lasting. Our ProcessBarron experts assess your plant’s air handling requirements to manufacture & install the correctly sized backward curved fan in your system.
- Backward Inclined Fans: ProcessBarron’s backward inclined fans are available with several options and accessories and serve a variety of industries. We can custom fabricate a new or replacement fan for your plant.
- Radial Blade Fans: ProcessBarron’s radial blade fans feature the strongest structural design at a lower initial capital cost. We custom fabricate new and replacement radial blade fans from carbon steel, high-yield steels or exotic alloys.
Radial Tip Fans: Our radial tip fans offer safe, reliable operation and efficient service in abrasive environments prone to buildup. Process Barron custom fabricates radial tip fans for efficiency and high-performance capabilities for your operations.
Industrial Fan Analysis and Improvement Services
Even if your industrial fans are still running, many plants face energy inefficiencies and higher production costs due to underperforming fans. ProcessBarron provides airflow testing and industrial fan inspections to discover issues and develop increased energy and production efficiency opportunities. Industrial fan repair and upgrades can save a plant hundreds of thousands of dollars and deliver a positive ROI in less than two years. Learn more about our fan efficiency on-site technical services here.
Additional centrifugal fan services from ProcessBarron and SouthernField include:
- Finite element analysis for stress analysis of rotors using ANSYS software.
- Centrifugal fan drawings provided in a CAD format for easy import into existing customer electronic drawings.
- ANSYS CFX – Fluent computational fluid dynamics to analyze and accurately predict fan performance.
- Modal analysis to determine natural frequencies of the as-built rotor to prevent resonance problems and premature failures.
- Rigorous testing and quality checks for proper rotating assembly operation, rotor resonance properties, and overall fan performance.
- Balance all rotating assemblies to ANSI (American National Standards Institute) Standard S2.19, Grade 6.3.
- All rotating assemblies welded to AWS (American Welding Society) Standard D14.6 “The Specification for Welding of Rotating Elements of Equipment.”
- All new industrial fans are performance rated and calculated in accordance with AMCA (Air Movement and Control Association) Standard 210-07 Laboratory Methods of Testing Fans for Aerodynamic Performance Rating / ASHRAE Standard 51
Our industrial fan repair, rebuild, upgrade, and retrofit services can provide years of additional fan service. Learn more about our full range of field and technical services, or call our 24-hour hotline at 800-226-3267 for industrial fans emergency repair services.